Tuesday, January 7, 2014

January 30 Day Photography Challenge - Day 1

So this year for Christmas, my husband bought me a Canon T3i. And I LOVE it! I have always wanted one ever since my daughter was born! I always wanted to take great pictures of my kids and my existing camera just was not cutting it! I took a photography class back in college and was hooked but it was never in my budget to purchase a nice camera and so I never owned one.  Back then it was film, not digital. So I was very very excited when I opened up my present and saw my camera. Yea!!!! Did I tell you how much I love it? I really do! Its been so many years since using one and now I am relearning all about ISO, Shutter Speed, Aperture, composition, depth of field, etc.
 
I came across a fun challenge called 30 DAY Photography Challenge, that I am participating in to help me get familiar with my camera and sharpen my skills in Photoshop at the same time. These pictures by all means are not perfect but a work in progress. And I am excited!!!
 
So here is challenge Day 1..... Self Portrait. I personally do not like this challenge but so be it. Here is my face. Lets move on to Day 2.
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment