Sunday, October 3, 2010

Christmas food gift ideas

Every year in early December I start making yummy goodies that my husband delivers to his clients during the Holidays. His clients always love them and this year I am on the hunt again for a cute homemade food gift idea. Here are some ideas I found on the Internet thus far...

I found this lovely Christmas idea at Spoonful of sugar. Isn't that milk carton too cute?


I was thinking of filling it with Snickerdoodles. I have never baked them before but I found this great recipe at Brown Eyed Baker that I will try.



I also came across this lovely decorated tin filled with popcorn that I found at Martha Stewart



Also found this Chocolate-Dipped Peppermint Sticks which I found at Country Living.



So many cute gift ideas out there! But these three are what I am centering on. Now I have until beginning of December to narrow it down to one and start baking!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What great ideas, I may copy some, good thing we live far enough away no one will know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love making snickerdoodles. And, I've found they are a great kid project. Katie loves rolling the dough in the cinnamon sugar and no matter how lumpy the cookie is going in the oven, it always comes out beuatiful.

    ReplyDelete