Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Iron on appliques

This month was my sister's birthday so I decided I wanted to make her something and decided to try the iron on appliques. I have never tried this before and wanted to see how easy or hard it was. Well, it was both. The process was very easy as long as you pick a simple design to cut out and iron on. My sister is a marathon runner so I chose a runner for one shirt, the number 26.2 on another shirt, and really wanted to put an image of a really cute little chick on the other shirt with the words underneath "running chick", but there was so many letters and so tiny so instead I put another runner on that one. So this is what I ended up doing.





so what does 26.2 mean? I guess only a marathon runner would know what that means.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment