Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Blankets for Twins

Last month we drove down to California to celebrate my niece and nephew's birthday, they are the cutest twins! They turned 2 years old. Oh my! My little one is not far behind and will be turning 2 in April.... The terrible 2's...

So I wanted to make something for them and I decided to make them their very own blankets. It was very simple. I just grabbed 18 fat quarters, 9 per blanket. So glad there was a great sale at JoAnn's! Sewed them together and then sewed a soft colorful felt fabric for the backing with a bold black binding to bring out the colors.




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these. And I love that you didn't feel compelled to make them pink/blue; you chose colors with the energy and fire appropriate to all two-year-olds!

    ReplyDelete