I stumbled upon this posting about this awesome giveaway, aka Random Gifts to Total Strangers. I have decided to participate! And now you can play too:
Do I have five readers?
Here's how it works:
The first five people to leave a comment on this post will get something from me. But in return, you have to do the same thing on your blog and make something for five other people. The details are as follows, and if you want to play, copy the following onto your blog and leave me a post:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I send you. But you may be pleasantly surprised. It will definitely be sewing/craft related.
2. What I send will be made just for you, with love, by my own hands. See, I can go to your blog and read your posts and a really great idea will pop into my pretty little head.
3. I promise I will complete all 5 gifts this year - 2009.
4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world, that you can touch and feel, and not something cyber.
Perhaps you'll send it forward to someone who will absolutely love it.
5. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to your blog post.
6. Send your mailing address - after I contact you to confirm.
Everyone is welcome. I guarantee that you will receive something from me providing you do the same for 5 other people in your blog post.
Are you game? Let's do this! I will be anxiously awaiting each of your fabulous comments! I can't wait to get started!! I can't wait to send you what I hope you'll consider a nice surprise!!!!!!!!!