Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A new shirt for Jules

So a couple of weeks ago Joann's had a sale on McCall patterns for $1.99. I just could not pass this up and so I grabbed a few patterns. This pattern I used to make this shirt was McCall's M5458. This was actually simple to make. I love the style of this pattern.

It was a bit to wide in the middle so I decided I wanted to gather it with an elastic. I sewed a piece of fabric around the inner middle of the shirt and then slide the elastic inside so that way it would be more comfortable to wear for Juliana. And it looks more finished and cute as well.

I think this would look good wearing with tights or a pair of jeans. This fits a size 3 so I am going to have to wait to see Juliana wearing it.


No comments:

Post a Comment