Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Craft Hope - {spreading seeds of hope one stitch at a time}







Today I sewed my first baby blanket. It was quite easy and quick! I found a great tutorial on making a simple baby blanket at Tuesday with Molly. I simply used a cute flannel on one side and a nice soft sheet on the other. Aren't these cute and easy to make? I made two of them along with 9 baby cloths. This will all be mailed off tomorrow where it will go to newborn babies in India.



I am participating in Project #3 which consist of donating booties, blankets and beanies to a charity called Craft Hope. I found out about this cause on Made. I was inspired and excited to join the cause.

If you would like to participate please go visit Craft Hope. The deadline will end Saturday, July 25th.

Here Juliana is doing a final inspection before we box everything up and send it to the Post Office tomorrow.



Snuggle approve.



Photobucket

1 comment: