Monday, May 16, 2011

Sewing: April showers bring May 'Fabric' flowers!

One of the things I love about May are the many flowers I see blooming everywhere! I think they make the world so much prettier to live in. I love having flowers in my home, flowers in my yard, flowers for Mothers Day {with Dark Chocolate of course!}, and most especially hand picked flowers from my daughter who picks them at random places.

So I thought I'd have a little fun and make my own flower using scraps of fabric I have that are piling up in my home.



Well, I have been doing a lot a sewing recently as you've noticed. It could be the nice weather we are having here and it gets me in the mood to create something new. Now on to my next project... Happy Sewing!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You're a very talented sewer. The fabric flowers are captivating. Looking forward to see your next projects!

    ReplyDelete