Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Mary Engelbreit Cake Stand




I was at Michaels a few months ago and found this darling Mary Engelbreit Cake Stand. I know just what to use it for. Check out my family blog to find out!

Here are some darling ME cakes I found on the web just for fun!

photo courtesy of Susie Haz Cakes.



And she made a cute cake box to go with it.



photo courtesy of The Good Apple.



photo courtesy of Sweet Babe.



photo courtesy of Cake Decorating Corner



photo courtesy of Devany's Designs



photo courtesy of Mary Engelbreit



The other 2 I found on cake central.





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Well, believe it or not, I went online to find a beginner sewing blog for clothes, and the first site I click on is yours...the unusual part is my name is Lana. LOL! I don't know many Lana's and am thrilled that I landed on your site! So cute!

    ReplyDelete