Remember the pillows I made when I made this chair cover awhile ago? Well now it has a finished quilt to go with it!
My mother in law is a very talented quilter and has made numerous goregous quilts for many years. Last summer she was kind enough to give me a generous stack of her Mary Engelbrit fabric. :D
So I decided to use the ME fabric to make a quilt for my daughter.
I wanted to make pinwheels and have it wrap around the center block. Which by the way was the challenging part of making this quilt, getting the pinwheel blocks the correct size to fit perfectly around the center block.
Here is the finished ME Quilt! Tada!!
It was very hard to take pictures of the quilt because all my daughter wanted to do was just hangout on her quilt.
I used a tulip pattern to quilt it all together.
Here is a better shot of the tulip detail that I quilted.
I made this big enough to fit her full size bed when it is ready to transform.