Friday, November 20, 2009

Bumble Bee's for Halloween



I had bought this Bumble bee top for my daughter for Halloween this year and my husband thought that it would be cool if our whole family were bumble bees. So I went to the fabric store and bought lots of yellow and black felt fabric. I cut them in strips and sewed and sewed and sewed them together to make this....



It was quite simple. after sewing the strips together I folded and sewed the piece together and put elastic for the arms and neck and voila.



We are now Bumble Bees. I was afraid it being to small so I made it extra big and just tucked in the bottom of the top to my skirt. Only took me one night to make.



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Sooo cute. DId you ever see pictures of the Halloween that I had Michael I was a bumblebee? I used yellow duct tape...not as cute...but I had the big belly (and I was in labor)!

    ReplyDelete